By Adam Carter | Chief| Carmalk Consulting | www.carmalkconsulting.com.au
Are you an eagle?
I love these 7 Eagle leadership strategies Taken from Seven leadership principles to learn from an eagle....
1. Eagles fly alone and at high altitudes. They don't fly with sparrows, ravens, and other small birds. MEANING: - Stay away from narrow-minded people, those that bring you down. Eagle flies with Eagles. Keep good company.
2. Eagles have an accurate vision. They have the ability to focus on something as far as 5km away. No matter the obstacles, the eagle will not move his focus from the prey until he grabs it. MEANING:- Have a vision and remain focused no matter what the obstacles and you will succeed.
3. Eagles do not eat dead things. They feed only on fresh prey. MEANING: Do not rely on your past success, keep looking for new frontiers to conquer. Leave your past where it belongs, in the past. What type of Eagle are you and what type of company do you keep and do you focus on the future?
4. Eagles love the storm. When clouds gather, the eagle gets excited, the eagle uses the storm's wind to lift itself higher. In the meantime, all the other birds hide in the branches & leaves of the tree. MEANING; Face your challenges head on knowing that these will make you emerge stronger & better than you were. Achievers are not afraid of challenges, rather they relish them & use them profitably.
5. When a female eagle meets a male eagle, she tests him for commitment. Then & only then will she allow him to mate with her. MEANING; Whether in private life or business, one should test the commitment of the people intended for partnership.
6. Eagles prepare for training; MEANING; Get out of your comfort Zone, there is no growth there.
7. When the eagle grows old, they hurt themselves for new feathers MEANING: We need to shed off old habits no matter how difficult, things that burden us or add no value to our lives should be let go of.
#strategy #leadership #getontrack