Sure, this lockdown has rattled us all, changed our routines and possibly our plans for Easter. It is important, as a leader to remember that people and employees look up to you. Here are a few tips that may help during this time:
- Be flexible – use video calls instead of face to face meetings, allow employees to work from home
- Be patient – patience and empathy are vital governance skills
- Look forward – look at longer-term opportunities and threats during an evolving time
- Champion mental health – give extra mental space where needed, some people may struggle
- Be conscious of your own well-being – know who to turn to for your own support.