Budget Direct have a fantastic program running at the moment called “Sponsorships Solved” to support local communities who have been impacted by Covid-19 or the recent bushfires.
If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Budget Direct sponsorship of $1,000, $2,500, or $5,000.
Who can apply?
Registered organisations or associations that:
- provide local or statewide community services
- run community awareness and education programs
- promote health and wellbeing (e.g. sports clubs)
- advocate for road safety
- provide emergency services
- support in need or at-risk Australians
- help build strong, vibrant communities.
Not available for the following:
- sports teams
- bodies or activities that don’t reflect our core values
- religious, political or lobby groups
- organisations linked to contentious issues.
Organisations who have been affected by COVID-19 or the recent bushfires are strongly encouraged to apply for up to $5,000
For more information, please head to Budget Directs website: https://www.budgetdirect.com.au/about-us/sponsorships.html