Applications to apply for Round 3 are open.
The Rural Economic Development (RED) Grants Scheme has been funded to an amount of $10 million over three funding rounds. These grants will fund projects which provide unique opportunities to generate economic and employment opportunities related to primary production across rural and remote Queensland.
Grants are up to a maximum of $250,000 with a 50 per cent cash contribution requirement from applicants.
Example projects eligible under the scheme could include the development of new products or markets, or improved business processes where such investment creates employment.
Key Dates Round 3:
- 18 June 2020 – Expressions of Interest open.
- 10 July 2020 – Expressions of Interest close at 11:59pm.
- 31 July 2020 – EOI outcomes will be advised and successful submissions will receive an invitation to submit a full application including an application pack.
- 28 August 2020 – Applications to apply close at 11:59pm.
- 25 September 2020 – Applicants will be notified of application outcomes. Following this, successful applicant will be announced by the Minister for Agricultural Industry Development and Fisheries.
- Upon approval and funding agreement – Successful applicants will receive funding to agreed milestones as their project progresses.
How to apply:
QRIDA is leading a competitive selection process for the grants, with Expressions of Interest now open. Successful EOI applicants will be invited to submit a full application.
It is essential that you read the guideline prior to applying for information relating to eligibility, application and assessment processes, timeframes and your obligations as an applicant.
For more information: https://bit.ly/2YnnrIU