Initially set up to support community groups impacted by natural disasters, the RACQ Foundation is now extending funding to support those impacted by COVID-19.
Community groups who have been impacted by COVID-19, assisting with the recovery from COVID-19 or natural disasters including drought can now apply for funding.
How to apply:
1. Download the applicable form
- COVID-19 impacted – COVID-19 application form
- Drought impacted – Drought application form
- Natural disaster impacted – General application form
2. Complete the form by typing directly into the form or printing and writing on the form.
3. Send us your completed application form along with all supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Round 1 – Closed 21 February 2020
Round 2 – 17 July 2020
Round 3 – 7 September 2020
For more information, head to the RACQ Foundation website: https://bit.ly/3fxh1wC