The Business Basics grants program provides support to businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice.
This support includes funded activities in 5 priorities:
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession.
You may be eligible for a single up-front fixed grant payment of $5,000 (excluding GST).
Training and coaching
- Business development, marketing, human resources or business planning topics
- Training or coaching
Website build or upgrades
- Website build or upgrade (including website refresh)
- Adding e-commerce
- Developing new website content
Professional business advice
- Business plans
Strategic marketing services
- Strategic marketing plans including search engine optimisation advice
Business continuity and succession
- Business continuity or succession plans
- Cybersafety training and tools
For more information on eligibility criteria, please check your eligibility here.
Form more information, please head to the Queensland Government website.