Brisbane City Council’s Lord Mayor’s Community Fund (previously known as the Lord Mayor’s Suburban Initiative Fund) supports community projects that build stronger communities in Brisbane.
Projects must contribute to the Brisbane Vision by helping achieve our aspirations to be a:
- friendly and safe
- active and healthy
- clean and green, or
- vibrant and creative city.
The minimum grant is $250 (goods and services tax (GST) exclusive) and the maximum is $10,000 (GST exclusive) per organisation.
Eligible projects include projects such as:
- community events including:
- Australia Day ceremonies
- events that charge an entry fee (e.g. fundraiser with a cover charge or festivals with a site entry fee)
- equipment hired for a community event
- community facility improvements and equipment
- funding towards community sporting organisations equipment and activities within a ward.
Before starting your application, read the:
- Lord Mayor’s Community Fund Grant Program guidelines
- Lord Mayor’s Community Fund Grant Program terms and conditions.
For more information, head to the Brisbane City Council’s website.