Growth Grants are an Entrepreneurs’ Programme grant to help your business grow.
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme provides access to a national network of experienced facilitators. They’ll work with you to improve your business practices, become more competitive, and take advantage of growth opportunities. The Growth Grant will help you improve specific business areas that your facilitator recommended in your roadmap or plan. You must have received a roadmap or plan before you can apply for a Growth Grant.
Funding of between $2500 (ex GST) and $20,000 (ex GST), covering up to 50% of eligible project costs.
Who is this for?
You must have received a completed plan from one of the following services:
You must apply within 1 year of receiving the completed plan (unless otherwise agreed by the program delegate).
Your project must:
- only include eligible activities
- have at least $5000 in total, eligible project costs
- not have started
Eligible activities must:
- link to an area of the business as specified in your plan
- give you new abilities to trade in Australia and other countries
- engage services outside of your business
For more information, head to the Australian Government website here.