Up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in more than 30 countries will be able to receive a grant from Facebook.
How the program is designed to help your business:
- Keep your workforce going strong
- Help with rent and operational costs
- Connect with more customers
- Support your community
To be eligible for one of the grants, Australian businesses must meet the following criteria:
- Have between two and 50 employees as of January 1, 2020;
- Have been in business for over one year;
- Be a for-profit business;
- Be in Sydney or Melbourne, where Facebook has offices in Australia; and
- Have experienced challenges due to COVID-19.
For more information, head to the Facebook for Business website.