The Boosting Female Founders Initiative – Round 2 helps female entrepreneurs overcome the disadvantages faced in getting access to finance and support to grow their startups.
The objectives of the program are to:
- stimulate private sector investments into innovative startups led by women
- help women entrepreneurs overcome the disadvantages faced in getting access to finance and support to grow their startups
- enable female founders to scale-up, expand into domestic and global markets, and become self-sufficient
- boost the economy through increasing the diversity of startup founders.
Close date: 22 Apr 2021 05:00 PM AEST
What do you get?
Grants between $25,000 and $480,000 for female founded startups to expand into domestic and global markets.
Who is this for?
Female founded (majority owned and led by women) startups who wish to scale their business into domestic and global markets.
To be eligible you must be a female founded (majority owned and led by women) startup as defined in the grant opportunity guidelines.
You must also have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- a partnership
- a sole trader.
Please head to the Australian Government website for more eligibility requirements as it is quite in depth.
For more information, please go to the Australian Government website.