COSBOA is offering grants to Australian small businesses adversely affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. These grants are made possible by Salesforce. Grants will be offered as a ‘one off’ payment of $10,000 to 67 businesses across Australia.
To be eligible to apply, businesses must:
- Be a for-profit company with an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Have between 2 and 50 employees.
- Have been in business for a full 2 years as of 1 March 2020.
- Have an annual revenue between $150,000 and $2 million.
These funds are aimed at supporting initiatives by small businesses as they adapt and innovate. Such initiatives could include:
- Re-purposing or re-modelling workspace;
- Redesigning your business processes;
- New approaches to marketing;
- Creating a new or upgraded digital presence;
- Acquiring new software or equipment for a specialised service; or,
- Anything else that is aimed at securing or growing your business into the future.
The grants are sponsored by SalesForce (a software company), and one of the conditions is that once your project is implemented you provide a video or written case study of the project and outcome that can be used for marketing purposes.
Applications will open at 9:00am on Monday, 25 May 2020 and close at 5:00pm (AEST) on Monday, 1 June 2020.
For more information about this grant, head to the COSBOA website: www.cosboa.org.au/smallbusinessrelieffund